adding material using lua scripting

Hi everybody,

I'd just have three questions :

- Is there a way , using lua scripting, to add a material that is already in the materials library without specifying all its properties as with the command "addmaterial"

- Is the lua command "addbhpoint" only usable for materials that are prealably specified as non linear or does it implicitly specify the material as a non linear one

- When using this command "addbhpoint("blockname",b,h)" are b and h vectors or should I write this command for each point I want to enter.

Best regards,

Tsarafidy