From: Ahmet Cansiz [mailto:acansiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 8:28 AM
To: femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [femm] coenergy vs. stress tensor calculations of magnetic force

Dear Jim, I just noticed your work and had some problem running your code due to intense mesh. Any way in your stress tensor simulation how are you choosing stable equilibrium position. The excel file you attached does not give much detail. I am also working on same problemand apply the amperian current approximation (J.App.Phys.volume:86,page:6396,year:1999) to the diamagnetic system. Thanks for any information you provide.

best regards
Dr.Ahmet Cansiz