Re: [femm] savebitmap error

bergy50us wrote:

Like a message thread from last year, I'm getting errors trying to use
savebitmap. I'm using it in the post-processor. I'm trying to
automate the generation of a number of bitmaps, so I'm running LUA as
both a pre- and a post- processor. I've not tried saving in the
preprocessor.

The commands I entered in the postprocessor were:

showdensityplot(0,0,2,0,"mag")
savebitmap("movie0.bmp")

which then gave me a pop-up window saying:

! Critical error on getting bmp info, possible page fault ahoy

Anyone know what this means, or how to fix it?

Gary

This is sort of a "known problem" that I still haven't gotten around to figuring out yet. This only appears on some installations. I get this error when I try to do hte savebitmap Lua command on the my old win98 machine, but I don't get in on my other machines that run XP.

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker