non linear stainless steel meterial

Hi everybody!
I'm searching B-H data file of stainless steel in order to calculate
force a solenoid. The force values using virtual work methods is
below compare with experimental results(experimental result &
catalogue values : 9kgf , but calculated values: 8kgf). Others method
(Maxwell stress tensor method, Lorent force) results are same the
virtual work method.
I think, the choice of meterial of shaft(mover) in solenoid not
proper. The meterial of mover is stailess steel. But, there is three
kind of non-linear stainless steel in FEMM. 416,420,455 is not
suitable for meterial of mover in my analsis model. I need B-H data
file of other kinds of stainless steel(ex. 431...).
Any would help me for the searching B-H data fiel of stainless steel?
Thank.