Re: calulation of the magnetic flux

Hello David,

thank you for your reply, unfortunately we are talking (writing)
about two differnt things - I think I was to unprecise in my first
mail.

What I want to calculate is the complete magnetic flux through a
winding. Say I have a axisymmetric coil with a rectangular cross
section and n windings, and I want to find out the complete flux
through this coil, say e.g. for calculating the inductance by

L = Psi / I.

How can I get the result with FEMM?

Michael.