Permeance (B/H) Variation vs. Magnet Grade?

Hello. I am relatively new to magnetics and have a question about
circuit permeance in permanent magnet designs.

As I understand it, the circuit permeance(Bd/Hd) is mainly a function
of the model geometry. I seem to get significantly different
results, however, depending on what magnet grade I choose in my FEMM
models (I obtain these values by using "point properties" and
selecting a specific, pre-determined point inside the magnet). I get
similar results if I model something as simple as a bar magnet, even
though published charts indicate that B/H is only a function of
geometry and the effective spacing of the magnet poles.

The FEMM results suggest that the slope of the load line is very
dependent on the B-H curve of the magnet material. This is contrary
to all of the published theory that I have reviewed....

Any insight into what is causing this phenomenon? Any guidance would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Scott