Re: H,B Vector Plots

I agree with you that plotting arrows at each cell will be too coarse
but you may limit to some "density" of arrows.
The arrows may not be very usefull for serious aplications, but they
may help a lot for my students (i am teaching electromagnetism). Now
I am using Quickfield for them (because the vectors of D,E) but FEMM
for the research, and I do really prefer FEMM.

--- In femm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Meeker <dmeeker@xxxx> wrote:
> djsquires@xxxx wrote:
>
> > I would like to add that perhaps some arrows to show polarity or
flux
> > flow directions similar to Quickfield would be nice too.
Otherwise we