"Free Lunch" for FEMM users

I recently found out that I won a "free" lunch for ten people at Vinny Testa's in Natick, MA (on Rt. 9 across the street from the MathWorks headquarters). I got to thinking that this might be a good excuse to try and meet up with some of the FEMM users in the Boston area. The lunch will be on Friday, May 9 at noon. If you are interested, please reply back to me personally (rather than to the group). Since I've also invited some people that I work at Foster-Miller, the number of spots is limited (to about 4), so whoever emails me first has dibs.

I have no idea of how many FEMM users there are in the Boston area, but if the response is a lot bigger than the number of spots at the "free lunch," perhaps I could schedule a separate event.

email: dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
www: http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker