Re: [femm] Problem in lua script with probdef()

Robert Macy wrote:

Ran across problem trying to run lua script when using the probdef()
statement.
The manual says you can ask for a variety of units.

My problem was in thousandths of an inch so I used "mils" The program
wouldn't run if that is used.

I tried
Mils MILS mil mls all to no avail,
but "mills" worked.

- Robert -

Thanks for pointing this out--I'll make sure that "mils" works right when I post the next minor update of the program. Note that the same bug also is mirrored in the electrostatics version, beladraw--I'll get that one in the next minor update, too.

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker