TetGen, a 3D tetrahedral mesh generator

Dear David and all femm users,

An updated version of TetGen is available now, source code (C++) and
user's manual can be downloaded from:

http://tetgen.berlios.de

TetGen is a 3D FEM mesh generator. It generates high quality
tetrahedral meshes for (piecewise linear) 3D domains which are
suitable for finite element analysis.

General features of TetGen can be found here:
http://tetgen.berlios.de/features/index.html

Now, TetGen can be compiled into a library and embedded into other
C++ programs, the input and output are through 'tetgenio' structure.

I'm currently writing a 3D viewing program using OpenGL library and
Lua script library. It can be used as preprocessor and postprocessor
for TetGen.

If you have any question or problem, feel free to conatct me. I would
be very happy to hear from you and give my help.

Best regards

Hang Si

Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics
Numerical Mathematics and Scientific Computing

tel: ++49(0) 30 20372 446
fax: ++49(0) 30 2044 975
e-mail: si@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx