Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:46 AM
Subject: [femm] Lua script

Hello !

I'm making a Lua script for evaluate the flux density distribution in the airgap of a 12 pole permanent magnet synchrounous machine.
In order to reduce the solving time I must analyze the problerm only for a pair of poles so, I must use Periodic BC's.
For that reason, I'm rotating the rotor with 1 electrical degree (1/6 geometrical degree). I put that in a for statementin a Lua script.
My question is: Is there any way to select a segment in the postprocessor without specifying the points coordinates ?
Attached you''ll find the geometry of the machine !
Thank you !!!

Mihai Priboianu