Selectgroup problem

Hello.

I made a lua-script but I have a problem with it. I stripped all the code that works fine and only have the problem left.

-- ---------------------------------------------------------Start code
-- function to add nodes to group x
function setnode(x, y, group)
   addnode(x,y)
   selectnode(x,y)
   setnodeprop("<none>",group)
   clearselected()
end

-- function to add segement to group x
function setsegment(x1, y1, x2, y2, group)
   addsegment(x1,y1,x2,y2)
   selectsegment(x1,y1)
   setsegmentprop("<none>",1,1,0,group)
   clearselected()
end

-- Stators
setnode(8,4,3)
setnode(8,3,3)
setnode(9,3,3)
setnode(9,4,3)
setsegment(8,3,8,4,3)
setsegment(9,4,8,4,3)
setsegment(9,3,9,4,3)
setsegment(8,3,9,3,3)

selectgroup (3)
copyrotate(4.076,4.076,45,7)

The problem is that the last 'setsegment(- statement does not set the groupnr 3 but all other statements work fine. The copyrotate is missing a segment while copying because of that. Does someone see what I did wrong? I tried a lot of changes and I'm running out of fantasy. Please help.
Best regards,
Eric.