Re: Density Plots limited to B / problem

Robert Macy wrote:

David,

Am I supposed to be able to make a color density plot of mu relative?

Looked like it from the preference listings,

- Robert -

No, the program doesn't currently support making density plots of permeability. Maybe I will put this in the next update.

celia lauar wrote:

Hi,
I have made a script in which arc segments had to be
deleted but i've not got this. Segments that i want to
eliminate are selected before to do this but femm has
given a run error. What could I improve?
Thank.
Célia.
PS: the command that i have used is "deleteselected"!

Can you send me a sample of this (perhaps privately)?

Dave

dmeeker@xxxxxxxx
http://femm.berlios.de/dmeeker