Flux calculation

Hello !!!

I am trying to calculate the flux for a permanent magnet synchronous machine. So I use a Lua script which evaluates the magnetic vector potential A in each stator slot for a different position of the rotor. For example I have the phases A1, A2, X1 and X2 and I am using the following relation to calculate the flux for phase A:

fluxA=(AA1-AX1+AA2-AX2)*w1*L

fluxB=(AB1-AY1+AB2-AY2)*w1*L

fluxC=(AC1-AZ1+AC2-AZ2)*w1*L

where: AA1, AA2, AX1 and AX2 are the magnetic vector potentials for the slots A1, A2, X1 and, rspectively, X2;
            w1-number of turns in each slot, in my case w1=15 turns
            L - the length of the machine, in my case L=57 mm

Also, I need to calculate the inductances for each phase. For that I am using the following relations:

LA=fluxA/iA

where iA is the curent of the phase A.

Are all these correct?

Mihai Priboianu