Re: Need some help fo my masters

> > > Thanks alot for ur help...
> >
> > How about finding an analytic magnetic field
> > solution in the air gap
> > for a PMSM having spoke or inset magnets. The
> > solution for rotors
> > having surface mounted magnets is well documented in
> > the literature,
> > but no one has solved the spoke or inset case. You
> > can use FEMM to
> > confirm your analytic results.
> >
> > Duane Hanselman
> >

> Thanks alot for ur concerne,, may I ask if u have any
> resources for this topic (sites or articles)???

My analytic solution for the surface-mounted magnet case in my book
Brushless Permanent Magnet Motor Design, 2nd. ed.
(www.eece.maine.edu/motor). There are journal articles disclosing
other analytic solutions as well. A most recent article is

Z.Q. Zhu, D. Howe, and C.C. Chan, "Improved analytical model for
predicting the magnetic field distribution in brushless permanent-
magnet structures," IEEE Trans. Magnetics, vol. 38. no. 1, pp. 229-
238, Jan. 2002. The references in this article will point you to
numerous prior works.

Duane