Re: [femm] how do I model a torroidal transformer ?

Whoa, Nellie! Big typo in my email. be sure to look at
the sample programs sent later, especially the one that
uses "sheet" current

But I would have set the depth more like pi/4*0.75 inch to
compensate for the circular cross section of the torroid.

- Robert -