Re: [femm] current in slot conductors

Ahmad :
Yes ! You need to specify the slot ampere conductors seperately for the Top conductor & Bottom conductor. If you
have a 3phase wdg, I suggest you name them R_pos, R_neg and so on..... for simulating the R phase current coming out &
going into the plane of the paper.

Prem

ahmad_m_eid wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I work in linear generator field. I want to consider an ac current
> moving in the coils, so, how can I define this current value??
>
> if the rms value is 20 A and the number of turns/slot = 25
>
> so, the define current will be 20 A or 20*25 in each slot?
>
> any suggestion is helpful
>
> thanks a lot
>
> ahmad

begin:vcard
n:Kumar;C.Prem Kumar
tel;cell:+91 94400 49277
tel;fax:+91 40 2307 3820
tel;home:+91 40 2775 1195
tel;work:+91 40 2388 2347
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Electromagnetics Group;BHEL Corp.R&D Division
adr:;;Vikasnagar P.O,;Hyderabad;Andhra Pradesh;500 093;India
version:2.1
email;internet:prem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Deputy General Manager
x-mozilla-cpt:;1888