Re: [femm] FEMM & C++

Hello.
It is just writing the lua commands in a textfile. The program calculates the values and build the lua lines. The VB program then starts femme:

Public Function CreateSimulation(DosPath As String, Location As String, LuaFile As String) As Boolean
    ' start femm to create bitmap
    With tShellAndWait
        .sCommand = Location + "femme.exe -lua-script=" + DosPath + "\S" + LuaFile + " -windowhide"
        .bLogFile = 0
        .sLogFile = ""
        .bNoTerminate = False
        .lMilliseconds = 90000
    End With
    ShellAndWait tShellAndWait
    If tShellAndWait.bTerminated = True Then
        CreateSimulation = False
    Else
        CreateSimulation = True
    End If
End Function
If you want to see it work you can look athttp://www.fdp.nu/drawwheel.htm
Just click on SHOW FLUX PLOT

The whole VB project (all the components) are not so very well documentated so sending you the project will confuse you.

Regards,
Eric.