Re: [FEMM] Thank you David Meeker and of course a question :-)

Alex Thaler wrote:
Is there a way to show current density in magnetostatic problems (i know there is a button to do so in harmonic analysis with no effect in static problems). I want to use that to visualize current density in the stator winding area through an animation (to see where armature quadrature- axis field <http://dict.leo.org/?p=lURE.&search=armature> comes from and how much current is used for that)!
Thanks in advance

Alex
There currently isn't a way in magnetostatic problems to plot out the current density as a density plot--I should add this.

Senior Engineer
Foster-Miller, Inc.
350 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451-1196