[FEMM] A DOT J Integral over laminated region

FEMM User Group,

I am using the detailed flux field from FEMM to compute lumped parameter coefficients for an external model. The lumped parameter model includes eddy current circuits so I am evaluating the mutual inductance between a coil and the region in which the eddy current flows. The FEMM calculation is axisymmetric and harmonic. The main calculation for the lumped parameter mutual inductance between the coils and eddy currents involve the A dot J block integral. Things work as expected for continuous materials but when I specify "laminated in plane" for the region in which the eddy currents flow then FEMM calculates that the current density and the A dot J integral are zero in that region. Laminations reduce eddy currents but it does not make them zero. So this is not the result that I expect or can use. Any help on how to correct the problem or explanations as to why it correct as is?

Thanks
Thomas Wilson