[FEMM] Need BH curves for deposited Permalloy

Hi group,

Does anyone have BH curves for deposited permalloy
material?  The material is 4-79 Permalloy, which stands for
79% Ni, 17% Fe, and 4% Mo.  When deposited, its thickness
is in the 7 to 15 micron range.

I know it can be worked on after deposition to controllably
change its characteristics, but right now I have almost
nothing as a starting point.

Alas, my Google searches have yielded the normal spate of
ads, expired web pages, and unrelated articles.

                  - Robert -