Re: [FEMM] about jiles atherton model

I used the jiles-atherton model for my thesis work, I also have a PC program that was written by Jiles (or Atherton I can't remember) that calculates B-H loops, or gives the parameters of the Jiles-atherton model if you input a b-h loop.  I can send this to you if you want.  It's been a year since I've worked on it so I'm not totally fresh but I could also send you the portion of my thesis that deals with J-A.  What are you working on??

-willem

Sri Lakshmi Nalla <nall8792@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Willem!
I am in search of knowing the Jiles Atherton model and happened to come across your mail ID, and was wondering if you could help me out figure the model.
I am to go through the "Journal of Magnetism and magnetis materials" to find about the model.Please let me know more!
Thank oyu for your time.
SRI

Nalla Sri Lakshmi
Graduate Research Assistant
Microelectronics Research and Communications Institute
University of Idaho
Moscow,ID-83844-1024
Email:nall8792@xxxxxxxxxx
Home phone:208-882-0655