[FEMM] Capacitance benchmarks

Hi all

I've been putting Bela through some extensive tests (FEMM 4.0 beta) to
confirm some results I'm getting with my 3D BEM electrostatic solver and I'm
pleased to say I get good agreement. What I'm looking for is example
geometries where there are known analytic solutions for the capacitance,
other than the standard concentric sphere, coaxial conductor etc. Can anyone
suggest a good source of reference?
I've done extensive searches with google & I'm just finding lots of the well
known ones.

TIA
Mark

p.s. David thanks for the acknowledgement in the BELA user's manual. Bela is
equal to Quickfield IMHO.

p.p.s It would be nice to have a little more control (refinement) over the
mesh. I think the speed at which the mesh size grows is too fast ? is this
not controllable in triangle ?

---