Re: [FEMM] FEA engineer need

Unless you really need a good engineer right there with you, can't somebody in the group here help you with designs on a constract basis?

That is a blessing of the internet that we could do the design anywhere, n'est pas?!

Paul Birke, P. Eng.  Electrical Engineer CANADA

Theeraphan Polrob wrote:
Dear all,
I know this list is not for advertise but this is not comercial advertisment it is an opportunity for the some member to get the job from FEMM knowlage
We are loudspeaker manufacture in Thailand. We need FEA engineer (FEMM) for transducer design engineer . If someone interested to live in Thailand please contact me.

Dom
P.audio system /Thailand