[FEMM] RE: Can't Spawn Triangle -- Success

>I should try to put an older version of msvcrt.dll and
>mfc42.dll in the same directory where you have the femm exe files.
>Eric.
 Turns out some program had installed old versions into the system
directory. Substituting those 2 new files in the FEMM directory didn't work
either -- they must have called other libraries.
 So I had to do a restore of the system directory from a backup and FEMM is
working again. I may find another program is broken now, but you won't have
to hear about it.

Thanks,
Rick.