[FEMM] Problems with math functions

Hi,
I use FEMM 3.3, Build 17Aug 2003 under Windows 2000.
In my Lua-Script for FEMM I can not acess "atan"
(invers tangent)or "atan2" (the same function with
different input) functions which are the part of
LUA Math package. The output of both is some
garbage though the script is runnung without any
error message. I checked that it is not an input
arguments problem. Any suggestion to overcome this
problem?

Thanks in Advance,

Talgat