Re: [FEMM] problem on plotting flux densityalong a curvature in the middle of airgap

Cheng, Y. wrote:

Dear All,

I'm having a problem defining a contour as a curvature to allow me to plot flux density in the middle of the airgap in my machine model. How can I define a curved contour please?

regards,
Mr. Y. Aaron Cheng