From: ac
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: [FEMM] Approximate Solution of Transient and periodic analysis withFEMM

I wonder if it is possible, by using some tricks or LUA script techniques, to evaluate  two general problems that very often may appear in the common magnetic circuit design.

The two problems are: the transient ( as slope , step..)  and the periodic but non sinusoidal (as trapezoidal, rectangular shape..) current sources analysis in case of coils in free space or coil + non linear iron circuit.

I would appreciate any suggestion, help or comments.

Thanks a lot in advance, Arnoldo

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam