[FEMM] Ferrofluid BH curve?

Hello,

I would like to simulate a loudspeaker with Ferrofluid inserted in the gap.

Does anybody possess the BH curve for Ferrofluid?

For what I know Ferrofluid is the trademark for a suspension of very fine magnetite particles inside an oil having a very low vapor pressure. Initially that oil was used for turbine lubrification.

Magnetite is the magnetic iron oxide with a formula Fe3O4. In the case the BH curve of the Ferrofluid is not obtainable, and if the BH curve of magnetite is, how to derive the BH curve of Ferrofluid?

Best regards from Paris.

Jean-Michel Le Cléac’h