[FEMM] need clarification

  Dear dave,

i need clarification for the following
How to calculate the inductance of lap winded coil?

What are the output that can be taken into account for the analysis of magnet &
magnetizing fixtures from FEM ?

What should be the Br & Hc value for the amorphous AlNiCo  (all grade)material?

What should be the permeability value for the amorphous AlNiCo  (all grade)material?

Does the permeability vary when the grain size of the material vary?

What will be the percentage of varaiton?

Does density plays a part with the varaition in permeability?

What is the percentage of variation in Br form cast to Amorphous?

How to script Lua in FEMM?

Could any one can send me an example of lua scripting in FEMM starting from file creation
till obtaining result?

How is the instrinsic coercivity is derived & what is its requirement regarding the usage
in FEMM?

Does Intrinsic coercivity is an important parameter of magnetic material?

How to obtain/calculate the magnetic moment of any magnetic material from Br?

What will be the percentage of reduction in the value of Br if the compaction density is
around 60% of the material (all magnetic material)?

how to call other lua file in to operation from one lua file?

What is the vriation ib Br & Hc when the density varies?

How do we extrapolate the B & H value form a BH plot or given the Br & Hc of the magnetic
material w.r.t. Br Hc ratio?

what is the difference between assigning the current to a conductor in material property
and a current in the circuit property?

How should I define a current passing through a conductor that is having zigzag path?

In lua scripting, during the polar operation, the geometry being created w.r.t cartesian
coordinates when any angle is specified, How could that can be used to create geometry
with radius & angles specfied?