From: Ahmad Eid [mailto:ahmad_m_eid@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:50 PM
To: FEMM mailing list
Subject: RE: [FEMM] enquiry about linear motor!

Dear all

I simulate a permanent magnet linear motor. I can get
the force against displacement using lua script.

Then we can get the velocity from the acceleration.
after that  we can get the dispacement as a function
of time. After that we move the translator according
to this calculated displacement and get the force
again.

Is this a right way to express the linear motor in magnetodynamic
analysis?

Any suggestion is appreciated
thank you very much

ahmad