[FEMM] problems with losses and inductance values

Hi!
I'm having some problems with a solenoid with a variable core model. It's an axisymmetric and time harmonic problem, that uses a very high frequency (112000Hz).
The problem is that post-processor results, like resistive losses and inductance (calculated using the field energy equation), are too small compared with the measured values.
I've tried to vary the mesh size to a very small value and change a little bit the materials property, but up to now nothing about better news.
Anyone does have an idea? Can I use FEMM to problems with high frequency?