[femm] No Subject

I hope this is the proper forum for a question on the correct boundary
conditions for the A vector in cylindrical coordinates. If not, I
apologize.
The simplest model of my system is an iron disk with a cylindrical air
slot that has copper plated walls. The slot contains a solenoid which
is fed by a sinusoidal current. The induced currents in the copper
plating generate a B field which isn't negligible. I need to know
that current so I can calculate heat dissipation. I also need to know
B "everywhere."
My plan is to solve for the A vector and then use it to calculate B in
the slot, but I'm worried about how to handle the boundary conditions
at the copper. Do I calculate the induced currents in the inner and
outer copper walls first and then use them as two extra sources in a
second calculation, or what? I'm willing to assume constant, very high
permeability.
I have been using PDEase and just learned about FEMM in the last week
or two.