[femm] R: Information

----- Original Message -----
From: <niki@xxxxxxxx>
To: <femm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 9:51 AM
Subject: [femm] Information

> I'm looking for informations about electromagnets(an analise of
> electromagnetic field,termic field) and for that all the informations
> are useful to me :books,articles,.....

My name is Gabriele Bellussi, from Italy, and I think I can help you because
I'm studing eletcromagnet too.
Well, I have a couple of books but none of them is written in english:

1) "Transducteurs Electromecaniques", Volume IX, Marcel Jufer, Editions
Georgi
(this book discusses dynamics of a wide range of transducers including
electromagnets, loud speakers and stepping motors, in particular it analyses
watch stepping motors, whit a general introduction about electromechanic
conversion principles. This book is written in french)

2) "Progettazione e calcolo degli elettromagneti", 2° edizione, Luigi
Salvati, Editore Delfino, Milano
(this is a very exaustive book on electromagnets design and test. It
includes windings and magnetic circuit criteria. The copy I have is quite
old and it does not include a finite element approach, but I think it is
still very usefull if you are interested to study a classical approach too.
This book is written in italian).