[femm] Another AC analysis question

Maybe I'm missing something simple:

I'm attempting to model a single-turn coil. I would like to get the AC
inductance and resistance of this coil.

I have made my coil out of copper wire. I set the necessary J in the
coil to get 1 Amp in the coil (to make calculation of the inductance
and resistance simpler).

Now, when I use the solver to find stored energy for various operating
frequencies, I find that the stored energy in my workspace goes down as
frequency goes up. This makes sense, since the inductance of the loop
will decrease as frequency goes up (the current crowds to the inner
radius of the wire due to skin effect, and hence inductance goes down).

However, the FEMM results show that power dissipated in the workspace
also goes down. This is counter-intuitive, as I expect the resistance
of the single turn to go up as frequency goes up (due to skin effect).
Am I missing something simple here ?

Thanks.