[femm] Drawing circles

Hi,
I'm wondering if there's a simple way to draw circles in FEMM. I'm
attempting to model a coil made of round wire, and to estimate losses
due to skin and proximity effects. Are there any tricks here in the
drawing and/or analysis of the losses in AC magnetic problems ? I
assume the simplest way to find inductance of the coil is to integrate
the stored energy over the problem area; resistive losses in the coil
can be estimated similarly.

Also, on another note, is there a way to have a coil made of a single
turn, but to have FEMM assume that there are no eddy and proximity
losses in the coil ? i.e. to have constant current density throughout ?
I think the lamination function may work here but I'm unclear on the
concept.

Thanks.