[femm] Multi-turn coils for AC analysis

Now, let's take the problem to one more level of difficulty:

I have a multi-turn coil .... I would like to measure AC inductance and
resistance of the coil.

Is there a way to insure that the individual loops have the same net current
in them ? If not, how do you calculate the inductance given that the
different loops will have different net currents (due to proximity effect)?
Is there a smart way to add up the individual Em = 0.5LI^2 terms ?

In the problem that I'm working on, I have a 28 turn inductor that I would
like to figure out the AC resistance and the AC inductance in the DC-1 MHz
range. I'm thinking that perhaps I need to work out a 28x28 matrix
including self and mutual inductances .... perhaps there's an easier way.

Thanks.