[femm] Re: Hi!

For Agnaldo:
Hi,
I write you because I find in your message much interesting things;I'm
assistent theaching in Romania and I have just start my PhD thesis.The topic of
My thesis is Electromagnets (an analisys with finite element method).If you are
interested in any kind of colaboration(documentation,disscutions...) write me.
Cristi

Do you want a free e-mail for life ? Get it at http://www.email.ro/