[femm] Hi!

Hi, people!
This is my first message to the list and I would like to introduce myself:
I am a brazilian physicist and I am working in my doctoral thesis about the
numerical simulation of the magnetic response of superconductors.
The motivatioin behind this kind of simulation comes from the growing
importance of superconductors in the project of electrical machines.
However, due to the odd electromagnetic properties of that materials the
simulation of those machines is almost impossible in a commercial FEM program.

I hope that in this list, I can learn and discuss important topics about FEM
simulation of electromagnetics.
Excuse-me by my bad english :)

Agnaldo