[femm] Simmetry on planar problems

Thank you Dave, I have installed premesh.exe and everything works fine.
There is something more that I would like to ask. Since rotating machinery have a good simmetry, is there a way to model only a slice of the machine (1 or 2 poles) and tell the program that along a segment there is a simmetry in tangential and/or normal components of the field or that along the two radial segments of the slice the vector potential must be the same? In this way I could save a lot of CPU time to obtain the same information (especially when I perform several calculations to find the best solution).
In future versions it would be interesting and time saving to have the possibility to suggest a starting point for the kernel iteration (a .ans file) when I have the same geometry and different (but not too much) currents.

Thank you for your attention.
G.Bortolan

P.S. My address is tecnico@xxxxxxxxx or, if you prefer gbor@xxxxxxxxxx