[femm] Re: Current Density X-Y plot problems

Dave,

Thanks for your response.

Even if I can't get the absolute value of the distribution can I get a
relative feel?
I guess what I would like to know is that will FEMM give me the proper
distribution shape with just the scale being off. If I export the data
from FEMM plot for J and integrate this across the length (density
constant in Y axis) can I back out the total current in the section? If
so I could then adjust the input J to get to where I need to be.

Am I on the Right track or out in left field?

Do you have a feel for when you will be releasing the next version?

Thanks again.

Marty