[femm] No Subject

Dear Friends,
First of all let me introduce myself. I am Renuka Rajput and working for
the design and development of different types of magnets. I have
experience in designing superconducting magnets and electromagnets for
various applications like NMR, MRI, accelerators etc.
I would like to gather some information on the desing of permanent
magnet and alpha-magnets. Does anybody has experience in designing alpha
magnet which is basically used as a buncher magnet in linacs? I shall
highly appreciate if someone can give me some refernces about the details
of alpha-magnet. I would also like to know the codes for the permanet
magnet. I am mainly interested in calculating the magnetization of some
typical geometries of the permanet magnets.
Thanks.
Renuka
Dr.(Ms) Renuka Rajput
Scientific Officer