[femm] Re: FEMM files' format and other

Does anybody know about the existence of any free
3D finite element program (for magnetism)in the net?

As I said in my first message, my work is about the
simulation of electrical machines containing
superconducting parts. Now we are studying the stiffness
of magnetic levitators, due to magnetic flux trapping
in superconducting samples, and I would need to perform
a 3D calculations.

David, could you tell me some simple reference articles
about the principles of inverse methods in
electromagnetism?

Agnaldo