[femm] To David Meeke - Bug found

David,

I think I found a bug in your code.
I was trying to change the Hc on the same model
from one run to the next and it was not being reflected
in the results. It seems you do not reload the
materials data for each run. I have to delete it from
the model list, run to make it fail and put it back it
to force a reload. Also, modifying parameters from
the "materials" button does not copy them into the
library.
To avoid such a problem I suggest a slight change
to the code so that it will always reload all materials
data for the problem when the "solve" button is pushed.
This would guarantee any changes in the model library
would be reflected in the new run.

Regards,
Dave Squires