Re: [femm] Permanent Magnet Models Library.

And superconductors, that have the strongest
diamagnetism of all, may have permeability very close
zero. In some phase it is identically zero. Thats why
magnets can float over superconductors.

Agnaldo
>From Rio de Janeiro-Brazil:

> >I thought it was impossible to have a relative
permeability < 1?

> Diamagnetic materials have a relative permeability <
1., e.g. Wismut.
> I don't know if it's corrent in this context but it's
not impossible. As
> far
> as I know there are permanent magnet materials with
mu_r<1

> You have a voice mail message waiting for you at
iHello.com: