Re: [femm] Permanent Magnet Models Library.

Dear André and Eckart:

I have obtained these values from the Magnetostatic Data File, matlib.dms,
from the QuickField v4.1 Student's Edition. The transcription is correct.
For more info about QuickField you can visit these sites:
http://www.tera-analysis.com
http://www.tor.tu/quickfield

Sebastia