Few questions ...

Dear finite elements experts,
We are currently working with linear induction motors on femm, the
machine is double face with an aluminum linor 1/2 cm thick in the
midle. About this configuration we have few questions:
1. In a double face three-phase linear induction motor with a
circular linor, how one can calculate the propelling force applied to
the linor?
2. By marking the whole area of the core in one of the faces, the
program is giving us a core loss equal to zero. How the area should
be marked to give a different value?
3. How one can introduce the third dimension in the program? The
results given are a fuction of the metrical unity for the third
dimension?

Prof. J.R. Camacho (PhD)
Universidade Federal de Uberlandia
School of Electrical Engineering