ring magnet

Dear femm experts,
I am trying use femm to model a problem which I am not successful so
far: I have two disk shaped ring magnets, both of them are magnetized
along the symmetry axis. The outer diameter of small magnet is less than
the inner diameter of big magnet (about 1-2 mm) so that the small magnet
can fit inside the big magnet.
Question: Is it possible to model this configuration with femm. For
example I want to fix the position of small magnet and position the big
magnet in a way that both magnet's rotation axis coincides. If I move
outer magnet along to rotation axis and parallel to rotation axis is it
possible to measure relative vertical and lateral forces? Can femm do 3d
configuration, or can the existing one be modified to do 3d ?
best regards

Ahmet Cansiz
Cambridge University
IRC in Superconductivity