Update to Computational Magnetics links

Since things have been sort of quiet lately, I though that I'd note that I've
recently updated the links page at http://members.aol.com/gmagnetics/links.htm

Among the additions that might be interesting are links to a number of sites
for commercial low-frequency codes from Japan, such as the ELF/Magic,
EMSolution, JMAG-Studio, and PHOTO-Series.  From the web sites, these codes
look pretty interesting, but I haven't ever used any of them and they don't
appear to be readily available in my neck of the woods.  Has anyone ever used
any of these codes?  How do they compare to the "big names" from the West
(e.g. Infolytica, Ansoft, Magsoft, IES, Vector Fields)?

Dave Meeker
--
http://members.aol.com/dcm3c