Question in Axisym. Problems in Postprocessor

David:
First of all, thanks for providing the FEMM program and it's source
code. It's really help me a lot and save many times for me in my work
in solving 2D electro-magnetic problems.
Could you give me a more detail description on how to interpolate
the potential in axi case. And how to get element's B value where it
is near the axi and the equations you used(because I can't got the
references you listed in the User Mannual). Thank you.

Anyway here are two suggestions that maybe help FEMM get more
efficient in use:
(1) In postprocessor view you can try to use the virtual window
replace redraw the window. Just use win32 API function BitBlt() after
draw all items in the window. In WM_PAINT message handler use BitBlt
() again to restore the items without addtional job. This will avoid
a long wating time while redraw the windows.
(2) In postprocessor Line Integral. It will take a long time when I
try to get a Force or Torgue result from a contour when the mesh size
is big. I think it was a point loction problem. There have some
algorithms for efficient point location[1][2]. If possible, I can
write a function for you for FEMM to solve the efficient point
loction problem.

[1] E.P.Mucke, Isaac Saias, Binhai Zhu, Fast Randomized Point
Location Without Preprocessing in Two- and Three-dimension Delaunay
Triangulations. In Proceedings of the 12th Annual Symposium on
Computational Geometry,1996.
[2] L.J.Guibas abd J.Stolfi. Primitives for the Manipulation of
General Subdivisions and the Computation of Voronoi Diagrams.
Transactions on Graphics,4(2):74-123.

si hang